Rules & Regulations
- All campers must be 18 years old to camp without being accompanied by your parent or legal guardian. Proof of legal guardianship required. (We I.D.)
- Camping prices are per night.
- Prices may be higher on major holidays/holiday weekends.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Camping fees do not include daily admission into the park.
- Scuba diving fees are not included.
- Campsites must be clean and orderly at all times.
- Lanterns should be hung from ropes suspended between trees.
- Lanterns should not attach directly to trees, heat from lanterns will kill our trees.
- No chainsaws allowed.
- Do not cut or nail anything to trees or vegetation.
- No camping on the grassy areas surrounding Spring or the Spring run.
- Quiet hours are from 12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- No excessive noise is permitted at any time.
- All other regular park rules apply.
A deposit is required for each reservation. The amount of your first nights rate for each reservation is required in advance.
Prices may be higher and a minimum nights stay may imposed over holiday weekends or during special events.
Check-in at 4pm Check-out at 11am
You must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation, or stay in our accommodations without a parent or legal guardian.
If there are any items removed from your room, or any damage done to the property, your credit card will be charged a minimum of $150.00.
All cancellations or reschedules to Vortex Spring Adventures must be done at least 72 hours prior to arrival date. Cancellations will receive a refund except for the cancellation fee ($15 per site for electric and water, or $50 for the lodging). There is a $10 rescheduling fee.
Vortex Spring Adventures reservations canceled within the 72 hour period will forfeit the first nights camp fee(s). The remaining balance, if any, will be refunded. Reschedules can only be made at time of cancellation.
If the guest does not check-in for reservation on arrival date, or by the following day, the reservation will be canceled as a “no-show,” and will forfeit the first nights camp fee(s). The remaining balance, if any, will be refunded.